TJ, Dr. Morgan’s son, sporting the latest designer eyewear for kids!
Dr. Troy W. Morgan is a well-established local optometrist in the Hampton Roads area, with more than 15 years of optometry experience. Born and raised in Virginia Beach, VA, Dr. Morgan was adamant about returning home and starting his own practice after earning his Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
Dr Morgan founded Morgan Vision Care on the principles of his mission statement: “To enhance the client’s experience in moments that matter.”
In accordance with his belief in serving the community, Dr. Morgan has donated his time and expertise to those in need in the area. He has also traveled to Ecuador and Jamaica with missionary groups to provide medical services to those less fortunate, and improve healthcare for minorities.
On a personal level, Dr. Morgan considers his spirituality and family the greatest blessings in his life. One of his favorite scriptures is Romans 8:28, which reads, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
This verse plays a major part in Dr. Morgan’s life, both professionally and personally. He believes in the words “Treat people how you want to be treated.”
When not working at the office, Dr. Morgan takes special interest in athletics, traveling, and self-improvement as a way to strive for excellence. Dr. Morgan currently resides in Chesapeake, VA, where he enjoys life with his loving wife and young son.
- American Optometric Association
- Virginia Optometric Association
- Tidewater Optometric Society
Certificates of Appreciation:
- The BSMB Group (Be Strong My Brother) from Old Donation school in Va. Beach
- The VA Beach Police Dept Crime Prevention Unit
- Appreciation from Southeastern Cooperative Educational Programs (SECEP)
- Community Award from Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast
- P.B. Young, Sr. Elementary Partnership Award