Eye Care Services in Morgan Vision Care
Our eye care center in Virginia Beach offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults. With a complete array of expert eye care services, Dr. Troy Morgan is dedicated to helping you enjoy healthy eyes and sharp vision. Whether you need a new pair of eyeglasses or treatment for an eye disease, our Virginia Beach optometric team provides cutting-edge eye and vision care.
Eye Exams in Virginia Beach & Much More
Our optometric team at Morgan Vision Care provides eyewear prescriptions and offers corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with our eye doctor's office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Our Eye Care Services:
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- An innovative, first-of-its-kind radiofrequency skin resurfacing technology improves the skin’s tone and texture with treatments that take 10 to 15 minutes and require minimal downtime.
- Pink eye can be caused by a viral or bacterial infection, or an allergic reaction, each of which can cause a variety of symptoms. Eye infections like pink eye are treated by an eye doctor.
- Comprehensive eye exams and so much more.
- As a child quickly develops and the myopia rapidly progresses, the child is at a higher risk of developing dangerous eye diseases later in life, such as retinal detachment, macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. Learn how myopia management can help.
- According to experts, 80% of learning is visual. If your child has any undeveloped visual skills, it can affect school performance. A comprehensive exam for young children is an absolute must to ensure proper development and healthy eyes.
- Did you know that vision problems can occur at any age? That is why regular eye exams are so important!
- We diagnose and manage a variety of eye diseases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and cataracts.
- Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. Here's a short list of common eye conditions we diagnose and treat.